Our Mission Statement
Scoil Naomh Bríd is a Catholic primary school, which aims to provide an organised, attentive, happy and safe atmosphere where the needs of the pupils are identified and met.
We will encourage the involvement of parents through home/school contacts.
We will endeavour to enhance the holistic development of each child to create well rounded and adjusted people.
We will endeavour to support the professional and personal development of teachers through staff development programmes.
We will strive to provide a balanced curriculum which follows the principles of the Primary School Curriculum.
* To make learning opportunities challenging and enjoyable.
* To encourage pupils to be self-confident.
* To encourage enquiring minds.
* To encourage pupils to value a non-material dimension to life.
* To encourage activities which allow for friendly rivalry, development of team loyalty, and provide opportunities for leadership.
The staff of the school currently are:
Junior and Senior Infants – Mrs Nathalie McKevitt
Rang a 1 & 2 – Mr. Gavin Mullen
Rang a 3 & 4 – Mrs Regina O’Malley
Rang a 5 & 6 – Mrs Donna McParland
Learning Support – Mrs Emma Kelly
Resource Teacher – Ms. Siobhán McAleenan
Secretary – Noreen McKernan
Caretaker – Michael McGivern
Teamwork proves a success!
We have 93 pupils on roll at present. We aim to maintain these numbers, to ensure our current status as a 5 teacher school.